Monday, October 19, 2015

Halfway Gone, Halfway There!

Dear family and friends,

Yep. Its true. This Wednesday marks my 9 month mark of being a missionary!!!! Isn't that crazy?

Let me tell you- it was super slow at first but the last transfer went by in the blink of an eye! Sometimes I am really happy about it but then other times I kind of freak out to myself and wonder if I've changed enough. There were so many things I wanted to do and be by my halfway mark and I don't know if I've accomplished everything that I wanted to. But I still have a lot of time left and I am determined to come back changed! :) 

I am still in St. Pete (thank goodness) and my new companion is..... SISTER JUDKINS!!!! She is so adorable. She was trained by Sister Sackley and Sister Sutton, who both came out with me. I already loved her before (I think I sent a picture of us home from the Rays game at the end of July). She is from Spanish Fork, UT and has been out 7 months. We are having lots of fun together and are obedient in talking to everyone we see. We are determined to help build up the St. Petersburg ward! 

I am so grateful for my calling as a representative of Christ. I know that He is my Savior and that He loves all of His children. He died for us so that we can overcome our imperfections and return to live with Heavenly Father again. 

I love you all and I am so happy to be out here in Florida! It is going to go by faster than I think! I know the Lord has perfect timing and a perfect plan for us. He will help you to change and reach your potential if you let him. 

Love,

Sister Morgan

Pics:
 Sister Vanderhoff and I one last time!

 I had to kill Sister Vanderhoff, but its okay because God's got her back! 
(What a terrible phrase to describe being the last companion at the end of the mission!)

 Went to the sponge docks in Palm Harbor when I was staying with Sis Capt and Brown
until Sister Judkins came!




Sister Judkins and I :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment