Monday, October 5, 2015

6 mins to write

Sorry family, I have about 6 mins to write this week's email! 

Fun week, watched general conference at the church and am so grateful to know that we have a living prophet and 12 apostles today! I invited everyone to go back and read the talks on lds.org when they come out! :) 

I am so lucky to have a great family and friends who support me. I have now learned how important it is to put God first, then my family and friends, then the world. We get so caught up in the little things that sometimes we neglect the big things. Remember the Savior and what he put first- it definitely wasn't the things of the world. I know that if we study the life of the Savior and the paths that he walked, we can learn quite a bit on how we should live now. My hope is for us all to be lights, and to dispel the darkness around us. Be a good example. Treat others right. Love everyone. Ask yourself "what area of my life do I need to strengthen so I can then go strengthen others?" Remember your goal is exaltation and that discipleship is the journey. 

I am sad that this week is my last week with Sister Vanderhoff before she goes back to Utah. I love her and am extremely lucky to have been her companion twice. She is going to be such a light to her family and friends! 

-- Sister Morgan
 Us!

 We did a service project last Saturday where we painted the inside of a school in Gulfport. It was a blast, I love service!

Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment