Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 77?

Hello!

So the other day in ward council the Sunday school teacher was talking about church schools. He said "BYU is the church school, but Rexburg is the Lord's school." haha It was funny, I agree!

Wow, what a week. We had more members come out with us and teach than ever before probably. Sammy is on fire, she has come out with us multiple times and just asks us when she can come out again. Also, her son and his finance said they wanted to take the lessons! We taught the Restorationon Friday and are excited to keep teaching them. Sammy is such a missionary, she is good at sharing how she felt when she was baptized with everyone. It was a busy week, busy is good. We packed a lot of dinners so we wouldn't have to drive back to the apartment and waste miles. 

Marissa is getting baptized on Sunday if all goes as planned which it should. We have found different way to teach them so they understand. Marissa is 8 if you don't remember.

Honestly, this week is a blur now. We taught a lot and had some fun along the way! This next week should be good too. I can't believe what day it is. The time is flying by. I am giving it all to the Lord right now and just asking for strength to do all that He wants me to and that I know I can do. 

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

3 Nephi 5:13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. 

Love you all,
Sister Morgan

 4th of July! Eating very unhealthy but thats okay! 

 We found giant emoji's at Walmart with Sammy. The second one is me being sad that I am ending my mission soon... even though I know its a laughing so hard you are crying emoji. 

 Friday fun night. We did face masks and I looked scary. :)

 A map of my mission.

 Ruby Ave!!!! 
 City of Bartow, where we spend a lot of time
Hardees instead of Carl's Jr!

No comments:

Post a Comment