Monday, February 2, 2015

Time to leave the MTC - tomorrow!



Howdy!

I do not have a lot of time because I am just doing laundry real quick because I won't have a chance to do it again until next week! I hope everyone is getting these emails, I forgot to ask that...

Man, it's been crazy busy these past few days but so awesome! I have felt the spirit in my life more this week than I have in my whole life!!! Its wonderful! I love it here but I am excited/ nervous to get to Florida. I have come to understand my Savior, Jesus Christ, and the sacrifice he made for me. I know that I can be with my family now and my future family for eternity because of his infinite atonement. 

I'm not gonna lie, this week has been a little more rough. But I just pray for help and tell myself that this work is not about me. Its about the spirit and bringing others unto Christ. 

I love you guys! That's actually a word that they hate us saying here- guys- it's "elders and sisters". Hard to get used to saying that. Mom and dad- do you think you're staying in Portland then? Everything will work out for the best. Trust in the Lord and let him guide your life. Do something to show the Lord everyday that you love him and want to do the right thing.

Hope everything is going good! I don't know if there were any questions you wanted me to answer sorry! I'll be on the computer hopefully on Monday! Talk to ya in sunny Florida! :)

Love, Sister Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment