Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Testimony by Sister Morgan

I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and that it can change lives. It has changed mine. I know that whenever I have a question I can pray to Heavenly Father and ask him. But the way He answers me is by me reading the Book of Mormon. This book boldly states that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. I know He loves us. I can promise anyone that if they pray and read this book with an open heart and mind, the Holy Spirit will testify of its truth and divinity. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and that because of Him I can change. My weaknesses can become strengths. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that we have a living prophet today. I know that I am happiest when I am in harmony with the teachings of Jesus Christ. This is my testimony. --Sister Kimberly Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment