Monday, December 14, 2015

What A Wonderful Life

Hello!

I sent so many pictures this week that I don't have time to write much. :)

On Tues and Wed this week we had Metro. That is where we go to Temple Terrace, are trained, and then go out on USF campus and teach students! This week was their finals and it was perfect. We would say that we are missionaries and we are praying with people for their tests and safe travels home for the holidays and we would pray with them and teach them the restoration or just about Jesus Christ. It was a lot of fun and I learned a ton!!!!!!!!!! Sister Briggs and Sister Torres were there with us and they are now serving in Tampa 4 so I was able to get a lowdown on everyone there :) I miss the Gerovacs, I love them so much! But they seem to be doing really well :)

Thurs was nothing too exciting. We had a lesson with Jasmine, and taught her the restoration. She had a lot of good questions that lead to the next point like why there are so many churches today. We can answer that. Had a few interesting encounters with homeless men but hey, they need the gospel too! Gave one of them a pamphlet :)

I love Peggy, she is doing great! Going to get her patriarchal blessing soon.

Friday we had a lesson with Alain. He isn't keeping all of his commitments so we might have to stop teaching him soon. Its sad because the members are really excited about him but I will not baptize someone who is not ready to make a lifetime commitment to follow Jesus Christ.

We went tracting and met some new people! A few even invited us into their homes to pray with them, that never happens! Must be the season :)

Us and the elders sang The First Noel at the ward Christmas party, kind of scary because I was the only one who could really sing soprano (which is weird because before the mission, I was alto, but I guess the Lord picks when I can sing hi or low...) 

Yesterday we got to help Taylor decorate her apartment and tree for Christmas! So excited! This is the best time of year! Remember the reason for the season, Jesus Christ! I am grateful for his birth and that because of Him we can live with our families and Heavenly Father for eternity! 

Love you all,

Sister Morgan
Putting up the Arick's tree!

 Charlie Brown Christmas

Pretty flowers

Selfie

don't feed them...

funny in Florida...

Me!

Nativity at the ward Christmas party

 Krispy Kreme with Kiana and Taylor!!! Yum!!!!

Sister J and I

Us 4

Us and Taylor :)


Pics from the Holocaust museum! Couldn't take any inside.







And a huge house we caroled at!

No comments:

Post a Comment