Monday, May 9, 2016

"It'll all come out in the wash"

Hello Family!

This will be short. I was happy to talk to my parents and Allison and Richard last night! It was good hearing every one's voices, even with all the technology not working. I wish I could have bore my testimony more and remembered everything I wanted to, but that's okay. I can say it in a few months! I love my family and am so grateful to have all the love and support, it has helped me throughout my mission and definitely helped me to stay on a mission in the beginning. 

We taught a lot of lessons this week, had interviews with our mission president, and a bunch of other stuff! Busy busy! 

There is a great service website the church has put together called justserve.org and it is taking off! Its been in the making since I've been on a mission but it's great. If you want to do some service, go check it out! Maybe a food pantry is open or someone needs help cleaning up their yard. I am def using it after the mission!

Shout out to the St. Pete young women who sent us a card! It made our week, we were so touched! Thank you to everyone who wrote to me the past few weeks, you have no idea how much it means to me! I am behind in replying to your letters, will try to catch up today! Thank you!

The subject line quote is something Sister Judkin's mom would tell her all the time. I love it. It's saying don't worry, everything is in God's hands and it'll work out over time as we have faith in Him and rely on Him. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. Life isn't fair sometimes. Most of the time, really. But if you think about it, it's a good thing life isn't fair. If it was, then Jesus Christ would have never died for us. It wasn't fair for Him to die, but He did it anyway. Without His sacrifice, we wouldn't be able to overcome physical or spiritual death. We need life to be unfair so we could have a Savior pay the penalty for our sins. I am able to be clean every week by taking the sacrament, the bread and the water, that represent His body and blood. Without this unfair act that He had to go through, I wouldn't ever be relieved of guilt or have peace in the hard times. I love Him for doing what no other man could do. I know Jesus Christ is the Son of God, sent here by our Father, so we could someday return to live with Him as eternal families, free from sin. God's plan is perfect. 

Love, 
Sister Morgan
 A pretty magnolia tree, only in the South!


 Random Pic of me

Why did the rooster cross the road? 

No comments:

Post a Comment