Monday, April 6, 2015

HAPPY EASTER!

Dear family and friends,

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!

I am so grateful for my loving Savior who atoned for my sins, died for me, and was resurrected the third day. I know that just like Jesus Christ, we can be resurrected. Our bodies and spirit will reunited after death to never be separated again. We will have perfect bodies and our spirits will still be the same as they are now. We will be us, but better! :) 

General Conference was fantastic. Holy cow. I mean it always is, but when you are a missionary its even better. I loved Elder Eyring's talk on fasting and helping the poor. I am thinking about taking a mission trip when I come home and help those who have been through natural disasters. But I don't have to worry about that for a while. But fasting and giving to the needy are very important. Everything we have is from God anyways, so we are basically just giving his money back to those who need it. Never fail to serve others in need.

Guess what?!?!? My president at BYU-Idaho is now a seventy, that is so great! Kim B. Clark! I wasn't surprised since last April he got released from being an area authority but that's great. I wonder if he is still the president too?

It seemed like this conference the topic of choice was marriage. There was great advice given, I found many things that I can apply now to be a better wife and mother in the future. I don't have to worry about it now, (Yay!) but the mission kind of hammers you with "everything you are doing now will prepare you for marriage life" and honestly its a little annoying but I know that missions really do prepare you for this. Everyone should go on a mission honestly. 

Anyways, shout out to mom for being awesome and sending me a package :) Thank you to whoever sent me a Spanish PMG (I am guessing either Brad or Trevor, probably Brad) but there was no name on it, and thank you to the Miller's for sending me another card! 

Best part of this week: We got put on bike last Tuesday and are only on bike, no car, for 3 weeks! It has been fantastic, and I'm not being sarcastic for once. I don't like biking in skirts and flats, but I love biking in general! It feels great, the sun is shining, and it reminds me how grateful I am to be in Florida. We plan better, prioritize better, and find more miracles! It would take too long to write all the miracles I have seen so far and I have no time. But many have happened so we will see if they go anywhere. 

My bishop, Bishop Hodges, is amazing. I love him, he gave me a blessing yesterday. I felt the spirit so strong and afterwards he kind of just looked at me in amazement or something and said "you have A LOT of work to do". I guess Heavenly Father told him that I have a lot of work to do on this mission so I better get started. haha I am trying my best! 

I finished the Book of Mormon this week. I know it is true. People have died for us to know their stories so we could turn to God. I am grateful for this physical evidence of God's love for us. Read the Book of Mormon. If you haven't picked it up in years, pick it up. Regain your testimony. Stop making excuses and start exercising some faith. I know that peace and happiness comes when you read the Book of Mormon everyday. 

We met some people at Burger King and they claim to be having some case against the government, Atraqchi v. USA case. Could someone google that and tell me if its real? Something about our phones being bugged which is probably true. They were a nice couple, he has lived in Driggs, Idaho!!!!! It was crazy, I was like, I went to school in Rexburg, and he about died. He loves Mormons, said his son-in-law is Mormon and lives in Henderson, his name is Barry Coffin if Jessica's family might know them. 

Honestly this week has been busy and wonderful. Biking is great, I am getting the full effect of being a missionary now. Sometimes I just think, "whoa, you're a missionary" or "wow, only a missionary would do that." Its great. 

I love you all, don't forget those things that you are grateful for-which should be everything. Be kind to those who are closest to you. Love you spouses, children, parents, siblings, friends! 

Love,

Sister Sister Morgan

Pictures again!
 Good Bye Car ...Hello Bikes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment