Monday, May 4, 2015

SO EXCITED!!!

Guess what?!?!?!? Sunday is Mothers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited!

A bunch of things before I forget:
Mom- I have been cooking squash! yellow squash and spaghetti squash, and it is so good. Now you can say that you taught me a thing or two that sunk in! :)
Can you send me Sister South's address? I would like to write her.

Dad- I don't know why, but I have wanted to go camping super bad since I've been out here. I am grateful for the trips we did together growing up, they mean a lot. And we will go when I get back! :)

Mary and Silvio are progressing towards baptism. Sadly, they didn't come to church yesterday so if they don't come next Sunday they can't be baptized. :( And its mothers day and she just lost her mom so odds aren't in our favor. I love them so much and know Satan is trying to work on them hard because they are so ready to be baptized and make that commitment to God. Gah. 

I've been working on my tan this week... we have been walking a bunch in the 89 degree heat with humidity. My farmer's tan is fantastic. 

This week wasn't easy. Not many appointments, just finding. 

Some things have happened this past week that has made me really reflect on how much I am trusting in the Lord. I realized that while I am mostly trying to do his will and not my own, I was still holding onto what I wanted more than what he wanted. I have to say that my faith isn't as strong as I would like it to be but I realize that so I am going to try to improve it everyday. I want to make God proud of me and the working that is going on here in Florida. I know that when we have the desire to increase our faith, God will help us. We will be happier because we will have more hope in our lives. Alma 32:27

I love my family and I miss them so much. Being out here without them has made me so much more grateful for them and all that they do for me. Thank you for the support I am getting, I love letters and emails. 

Love,

Sister Morgan

Pictures:
Sister Vanderhoff with some treats she made

Us

 "Rich people" palm trees

Us again...

Huge speedboat

Us again, it was selfie week!

Pretty Florida night sky

Biking selfie

Pretty pond 
Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment