Monday, July 27, 2015

What A Week!

Hello,

I sang at the Ray's game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About 34 of us missionaries sang the National Anthem and it was so cool! (See pictures). We were able to watch most of the game too which was a neat experience and rare. You might be able to find it on youtube or online somewhere. So I guess I am famous now ;)

The first thing I am spending money on when I get home is a massage....I have so many knots! :)

This week has been super crazy with thunder and lightning...if you know me you know I kind of have a fear of thunder and it has been scary! One day we were sitting inside during a storm and lightning hit right by us, there was literally a spark that came out of the electronic outlet like half a foot into our apartment. It was terrifying. But exciting!

Some miracles: 
Dennis came to church yesterday! We told him that we couldn't teach him anymore if he wasn't keeping all of his commitment and he actually came for Sacrament! So happy!
We were tracting and prayed to have 2 new investigators and a lesson and we met a family that let us in to pray with them!!!! We even knelt for the prayer and we are seeing them tomorrow. They also invited us for dinner! So blessed. 

Aaron and Erica still need to be married before they can be baptized so we are working on that!

Its definitely been hard but I am trying to make the most of it. I know God is just preparing me for the future, because sadly life doesn't get easier! I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I know that families are eternal and that we can be sealed together for time and all eternity. This is what keeps me going! Blessings will come in the future as long as we keep being obedient and doing what we know to be true!!!

Love you all, 

Sister Morgan


I am sending photos first this time! Starting off with pics from the Rays game!


Sister Packer and I in our Rays shirts!
                              
 My view of the field. I sang right in the middle!!!!! Home plate!

 Sister Judkins and I (Sister Sutton's old companion)



    Sister Packer and I at the game (This one is cute too!)

 The other sister is Sister Huber, our old sister training leader. 

              Books of Mormon!

 Sharing the gospel with every creature....

 Me and Sister Mudge (Sister Sutton's old companion)

Sister Packer, me, Sister Mudge and Sister Loveridge
                         
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment