Monday, August 3, 2015

August!

Wow! It is August already!

It has been weird weather here in Tampa. Rain...all day...like Oregon! There has actually been flooding the past few days, luckily not us though. But with all this rain, I am grateful. It's not 100 degrees and 100 percent humidity so I am counting those blessings!

Well, sad to say, my new addiction is peanut butter....is it good for you? I think I went through a 16 oz jar in a week...whoops!

Update on my investigators Aaron and Erica:

Satan is the worst. He has been keeping us from meeting, been making their lives really hard. But we met with them on Saturday and they only have like 2 lessons left! We reset their date to August 23rd, hopefully the baby won't come too soon! They need to get married so we are waiting on paperwork and such. I love them so much! They are so ready for baptism!!!! 

We met a cute family that we had two lessons with but sadly they left for Costa Rica for 3 weeks :(

Happy Anniversary, mom and dad! 31 years strong!

Sundays are my favorite day of the week. Love your Sundays!!!

Sorry, not an exciting week. Just trying to find things to do with all the rain here. Maybe there will be a hurricane? That would be awesome! ;)

I am glad I can be out here. I love Tampa 4, I don't want to leave! (knock on wood, I'll prob get transferred now). Missions are hard but everything I am learning here is for my future. I want to be a great mom someday and I am learning how to best teach my future family right now. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is truly the Lord's church, restored on the Earth again. I know that Joseph Smith was called as a prophet and that Thomas S Monson is our prophet today. I am grateful for modern revelation that guides us today to make the right choices to live with God again. I know my family can be together forever because we were sealed in a temple of God. I love and miss my family, but I know that if I could see them everyday this wouldn't be so much of a sacrifice. I love God and my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that when we are obedient and keep his commandments, he blesses us.

I love you all, 
     Sister Morgan

Interesting mascot...




My zone ... aren't they great!

No comments:

Post a Comment