Thursday, August 27, 2015

TEMPLE!!!!

Sorry, I don't have time to write much because its been a crazy week. I will be writing again on Monday. I don't have pictures today, but I will Monday.

Today I woke up at 4:30am.
Left at 5:15am.
Arrived at the Orlando Temple at 7:30ish! 
I was able to spend the day at the Lord's house today. 

What is a temple or what happens there you ask? A temple is a place that members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints go to seek inspiration and continued guidance from God, as well as make promises or covenants to God that will help us follow him more closely and return to live with him again. It is a place that we take questions that we have prayed about and we enter to feel the spirit and seek counsel from the Lord. It is also a place where we can be sealed with our families for time and all eternity. It is not "till death do us part" when you are married in the temple. A temple is the place where Heaven and Earth meet, where we can feel peace and joy. I am so grateful I was able to go today. Someday I will be married in a temple of the Lord and be sealed to my spouse for eternity. If you have more questions about temples, visit: mormon.org. :)

Like I said, not much time. I am grateful to know that my nephew, William Thomas Mathews was bornon Tuesday! I will see him in 11 months :) I love my family. I am especially thankful for parents who raised me right and did all they could to provide for us. 

I know that God lives and that He loves us. It is a commandment that we pray to him everyday. As we do so we will feel closer to him and strengthen that relationship. Avoid vain repetitions in prayers, tell him what you are really feeling because guess what? He already knows! There is nothing to hide. Trust in him with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding! :) 

Sorry, that's it for this week! Love ya!

Love,
Sister Morgan

P.S. Getting an adjustment at a chiropractor is the best thing ever. Especially when you wear a heavy side bag all day, everyday as you walk multiple miles a day.... just a suggestion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment